Albino turtle twins!

By Guido Trombetta on 12:09 AM ,

Photos: Ho/AFP/Getty Images

The post about Pinky, the albino dolphin calf has been incredibly popular and actually I have to say that the Bubble Gum colored dolphin it's pretty cool...
However the two guys I'm going to introduce you are, if possible, even cuter...
I've had turtles with me for many years so I'm a real fan of these wonderful animals.

This is a ultra-rare event: two albino turtles came to light recently at the Biological Reserve of Abufari in Brazil. Around 300.000 turtles, including our two albino, were born at the ICMBio (Chico Mendes Institute for Biodiversity Conservation) in the last two months and will have to live in captivity for at least a year before their release in the Amazon basin.




Click here to see another extremely rare turtle